Friday, June 7, 2013

Brad Pitt makes our day! Video, Autographs & Photo Ops!

It's not everyday you get a chance to see Brad Pitt.  He's one of the biggest names in Hollywood and aside from a red carpet premiere you don't get many chances to get close to him.  When we heard there was a chance Brad would be making a pit stop in Los Angeles on his mini tour of the U.S. intro'ing his latest film, World War Z, we had to roll the dice and see if we would get lucky!

Not only did we get lucky, but I think it's safe to say Brad Pitt earned himself a spot on the top 3 signers of the year list so far.  I never in a million years thought it would turn out how it did.  If I left with one I would have been happy.  Thanks to my good friend (Real not sham, buddy!) for kickin' down an extra 11x14 I was able to walk away with six between me and Edwin.  Wish I would have had a few more printed but I'll settle for the photo op any day of the week.

Here is some video we shot of Brad signing for us. This wasn't him just going through the motions.  He was very personable and chatted with everyone a little.


Here are photos of Brad signing..






Here's what we got signed...

12x18
11x14
11x14

11x14

11x14

11x14

...and last but certainly not least, our photo ops.  This made my night as you can tell by the massive grin on my face.







0 comments:

Post a Comment