Sunday, February 24, 2013

21 & Over premiere - Skyler Astin, Justin Chon, Miles Teller & more!!



I've been running cold for two days...not my sickness, that's improving but my success rate at events! The last two days I'm batting .000! That's not a good thing. So I figured I'm due...but I had to put myself in the best situation for success. Location? check. unknown cast? check. barely anyone there? check. I'm doing the 21 and Over premiere!

21 & Over premiere

21 & Over premiere


The premiere started and the director arrived. I did not know the director but thanks to Manny Streetz from 102.7 announcing on a mic each person that arrived I now knew this was the director...I called him over...and he came...to a group of girls down the rail! Was my cold streak continuing? A friend of mine told me I was bad luck. I was starting to believe it. Finally, after he went back to the carpet...he came over and signed my 12x18 poster!

Scott Moore signing autographs


Next was one of the stars of the movie, Sarah Wright. Sarah came over and also signed the 12x18 poster. 2/2!

Sarah Wright signing autographs


After Sarah, Skyler Astin from Pitch Perfect arrived. He walked over and made his way down. We added him to 2 11x14 trio shots, an 8x10 and the 12x18 poster and a Pitch Perfect 12x18 poster. 3//3! I like this trend.

Skyler Astin signing autographs


Skyler Astin signing autographs

Skyler Astin signing autographs

Autographed by Skyler Astin

Autographed by Skyler Astin


While Skyler was signing, Justin Chon made his way over. We added him to the 2 11x14 trio shots and the 12x18 poster. 4/4. I'm being spoiled here.

Justin Chon signing autographs


As Justin was signing, Miles Teller made his way over. I really liked Miles Teller in Footloose and I think he's a funny, charming actor with a bright future...and he's ridiculous nice and laid back. He danced and joked around with the fans and completed both our 11x14 trio shots and signed our 12x18 poster to complete it. 5 in a Row.

Miles Teller signing autographs

Miles Teller signing autographs

Miles Teller signing autographs

Ant E & Miles Teller

Miles Teller & Ed


Autographed by Justin Chon, Skyler Astin & Miles Teller

Autographed by Justin Chon, Skyler Astin & Miles Teller


Autographed by Justin Chon, Skyler Astin, Miles Teller,  Sarah Wright & Scott Moore


After Manny once again enlightened us and announced Christian Serratos was here we called her over. I had one 11x14 for her and she signed it. 6/6.

Christian Serratos signing autographs

Autographed by Christian Serratos


As I was getting ready to call it a night I spotted a girl walking towards the front of the carpet who looked a lot like...no, it was her...Leven Rambin. I'm a fan of this lovely lady and I quickly pulled my 12x18 and she came over and signed it. 7/7. I should leave before the streak ends.

Leven Rambin signing autographs

Autographed by Leven Rambin


Then I look up and see Anna Camp walking up...I call her over and she comes running and smiling. She's CLN (Chastain Level Nice). She signs our Pitch Perfect 12x18 Posters and takes pictures with us. 8/8.

Anna Camp signing autographs

Ant E & Anna Camp

Anna Camp & Ed


Last but certainly not least, Alexis Knapp walks up. We call her....and call her...and call her some more...and nothing. She looks to be going onto the carpet. The streak is surely over...and we call her some more...and finally she hesitantly walks over. Once she gets to us, we apologize for calling her so much and she smiles and is nice as can be. She signs an 11x14 and both 12x18 poster images and takes photos with us. 9/9.
Alexis Knapp signing autographs

Alexis Knapp signing autographs

Ant E & Alexis Knapp

Autograped by Alexis Knapp
Autographed by Anna Camp & Alexis Knapp

Autographed by Anna Camp, Alexis Knapp & Skyler Astin


As we get ready to finally go...Edwin spots Dayo Okeniyi from Hunger Games. He comes over and signs for us and takes pictures. The night ends with a perfect 10/10 and my faith is restored. They may not have been "A listers" but everyone was very nice tonight and took the time for us. I'll take that any day of the week. Now I'm gonna have to see this movie and support these guys!

Dayo Okeniyi signing autographs

Dayo Okeniyi & Ed

Autographed by Dayo Okeniyi

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, it's spelled Skylar Astin...you misspelled it here and on ebay so it may be hard to find.

    ReplyDelete