Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dead Man Down premiere - Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard & more!!

Dead Man Down premiere



Decided to give the Dead Man Down premiere a go for one reason...Noomi Rapace. Colin Farrell is in the movie too but over his last three premieres I've walked away with one autograph. He's gotten to be very tough. Terrence Howard is neither here nor there for me so it all came down to Noomi Rapace.

Everything happened so fast. First up, JH Wyman. He wrote the movie and he's also a major player in the Fringe universe. Added him to the poster image. He's always very cool to fans.

JH Wyman signing autographs


After JH Terrence Howard and Wade Barrett, WWE superstar, came over together. Barrett came right to me and signed and I had no chance to pull my camera. I was able to pull my camera for Terrence. Both signed the poster image JH signed earlier. That would be the end of that item for the night.

Terrence Howard signing autographs


After that, Colin Farrell...CAME OVER! He headed right near me and I got him on a Fright Night 11x14. Then he went the other way and sporadically signed. As he went to pass me to get the other end I held out another image and he stopped and signed it and kept moving. From that point he signed very few and would hand back the pen quickly. In 2 minutes I got more Colin Farrell's than I have gotten in the last 3 premieres total. I'll take it.

Colin Farrell signing autographs

Autographed by Colin Farrell


Autographed by Colin Farrell


Noomi Rapace slipped in while Colin was signing but she came out and signed as well. I was able to get her on a Dragon Tattoo 11x14 and a Prometheus 11x14 before she left. It was a 30 minute barrage of cast signing but not a bad way to end the night.

Noomi Rapace signing autographs

Autographed by Noomi Rapace

Autographed by Noomi Rapace

Autographed by JH Wyman, Terrence Howard, Wade Barrett, Colin Farrell & Noomi Rapace

0 comments:

Post a Comment