Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pretty in Pink: An 80's Icon & The Model - James Spader & Candice Swanepoel

Went for my first Victorias Secret model today.  Heard she was one of the nicer ones so I headed down to the airport in hopes of catching her.  Traffic wasn't kind on this day and parking was even worse.  I finally got down with a little over an hour to spare.

While we were waiting we spotted James Spader.  This is how the interaction with Edwin went.

Me: Edwin, come here.  It's James Spader.

Edwin: <Walking over>  Less than Zero James Spader?

Me: Yes.

Edwin: Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God...Pretty in Pink!

Me: What's wrong with your leg? <His leg began to shake 90 mph.>

Edwin: Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, dude, Oh My God...

He then got his picture with Mr.Spader.

Ed & James Spader
 


A few minutes later Candice Swanepoel arrived and signed.  She was nice and did one per person.  These are the two we got.

Candice Swanepoel signing autographs

Candice Swanepoel signing autographs

Candice Swanepoel signing autographs

Autographed by Candice Swanepoel

Autographed by Candice Swanepoel


Steff from Pretty & Pink and a gorgeous Victoria Secret's model.  Not a bad day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment