Saturday, March 16, 2013

Marty McFly flies from Back to the Future - Michael J Fox

I'm a lover of 80's movies.  Big or small I love them all...but I have a soft place in my heart for Back to the Future and Back to the Future 2!! (Let's forget #3 exists)

So Anytime I can go for Marty McFly...I'm there!!  On this occassion I had heard Michael J. Fox was flying in and out on a quick trip to LA.  I love Mr.Fox.  Not only is the guy cool as hell and takes the time to sign for fans despite his obvious limitations or hurdles but he's nice about it.  Top that off with things like Back to the Future, Frighteners and his great episode of Scrubs and it's safe to say I am a fan of this man.

Way in...madness.  It was like Pooh Bear to honey.  I managed to walk away with one.  Edwin also escaped with one.  I'll call this a success as we never really see him anymore and it's just nice to get him.

Michael J. Fox signing autographs

Autographed by Michael J. Fox

Autographed by Michael J. Fox



A day later it was time for Round 2.  This time, things were considerably more controlled.  Michael hopped out of his car after his driver had asked us to line up and began to sign.  I had him right in front of me so I took this opportunity to ask him to personalize one for me.  He did.  The pen isn't great but I'll take it!  I stuck another one out and Michael signed that too. 4 Michael J. Fox's in two days.  Worth every minute!

Michael J. Fox signing autographs

Michael J. Fox signing autographs

Michael J. Fox signing autographs

Autographed by Michael J. Fox

Autographed by Michael J. Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment