Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meeting the cast of The Following - Kevin Bacon & James Purefoy

Ever since Kevin Bacon angrily danced in a barn, I've been a fan. His new show "The Following" looks pretty cool and is getting good buzz so I wanted to take the chance to try and get him on some pieces from the show. I opted to do combos as opposed to full cast items in fear I'd miss someone.

I happened to be using the laboratory when James Purefoy passed by and well, my friends forgot to get my personal item done. Judging by these photos they took of him signing...he might have snapped and killed us if one more person asked for an autograph so good thing I wasn't there.


James Purefoy signing autpgraphs

James Purefoy signing autpgraphs




A little later, Kevin Bacon arrived and came over and signed. Unfortunately I had forgotten by Footloose image at home but we did add him to two 11x14 combo items that James signed earlier and I got him on my personal 12x18. We also added him to a Friday the 13th poster for someone.





Kevin Bacon signing autographs

Kevin Bacon signing autographs

Kevin Bacon signing autographs

Autographed by Kevin Bacon & James Purefoy

Autographed by Kevin Bacon & James Purefoy

Autographed by Kevin Bacon

Autographed by Kevin Bacon





Purefoy did end up coming out and did a solo 11x14 and and finished my 12x18 combo for myself. Now let's just hope the show is as good as it looks!


Autographed by James Purefoy

Autographed by Kevin Bacon & James Purefoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment