Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our encounter with the Dragon Queen herself, Emilia Clarke





Got word Emilia Clarke was leaving California so I headed down to try to catch the Mother of Dragons. I love Game of Thrones. It's one of my favorite shows and I've been a fan of Emilia Clarke's since I first saw her on the show. Top that off with the fact she's Jessica Chastain level sweet and I can never resist a chance to go for her.

Sometimes you run into little gems that come out of nowhere. That was the case on this day. As I'm walking up I see a large man in a Bruins' hat get out of a car and walk up. Right away it hits me. 8 points in 11 seconds! I'm a huge basketball fan and standing in front of me is one of the greatest shooters ever, Reggie Miller. I ask him for a photo and he takes one with me and one with Edwin. Pleasant little surprise.



Reggie Miller & Ed

Reggie Miller & Ant M













Great way to start the day. Emilia helped end it even better. Words do not do justice to Emilia Clarke and how kind she is. She was as sweet as ever and we got the images we brought signed and I managed a photo op as well.


Emilie Clarke signing autographs

Emilie Clarke signing autographs

Emilie Clarke signing autographs

Emilie Clarke signing autographs

Emilie Clarke signing autographs


Emilia Clarke & Ant E


Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke

Autographed by Emilia Clarke








Autographed by Emilia Clarke

2 comments:

  1. Nice... Loving the page and all the autos keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find out if she is coming in or out of town? I have been wanting to get an autograph :)

    ReplyDelete