Friday, October 12, 2012

Breaking Bad party - Emmy winner AAron Paul, Bryan Cranston & more

Well, my camera was on the fritz during this event so I don't have very many photos of people signing. I did, however, make the breaking bad instagram while Aaron Paul was signing. Here is the one photo I actually snapped with my camera phone...which is a pain in the ass to try to do while getting autographs!


Here is how the rest of the evening went minus my camera failure.

Worked on this cast poster 12x18 and added RJ Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, Vince Gilligan and Mark Margolis to it.


Got Aaron Paul to switch to silver and sign the infamous green beans shot! I was pretty happy with this even tho it was the only Aaron Paul I got. Edwin managed one as well on a 12x18.



Started this trio shot with Vince Gilligan.
 
 

To end the night, Bryan Cranston came over and went down the line. I was lucky enough to walk away with two which nowadays is rare. Edwin got skunked! I got Bryan on a 12x18 and an 11x14 shot. 

At this point, a few other names were still inside but after Bryan and Aaron there just wasn't much left worth waiting for. On a side note, As much as I enjoy Homeland and Damian Lewis is very good on it...Bryan Cranston was robbed. I am, however, happy to see Aaron Paul get the shine and take home the award since next season he won't be winning it since Jesse was such a small role this season. For those of you still not in the know, WATCH BREAKING BAD. You had 8 months to catch up to enjoy the final 8 episodes live. Don't miss out. It is the best show on TV, hands down.
 
 
- Ant E
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment